B Club is an informal endeavor of BBA students of the St. Pius X College initiated in the year 2000. As the caption of B Club indicates, it is the ‘passion for excellence’.
The objectives of B Club are:
- To Develop managerial skills of students.
- To enhance the business awareness of students.
- To apply the theoretical concepts into practice.
- To enhance academia – industry interaction.
- To enhance the extension activities of students.
To realize these objectives, BClub organizes programmes like Campus – Industry interactions, Personality and leadership training programmes, Business quiz competitions, Management Meet etc. It is extending its services to the student community outside the college, especially graduates and higher secondary students through offering participation in various events.